Sunday, June 13, 2010

New Job

Just thought I'd post a few pictures of the Coyote Ridge Corrections Center, which I still haven't seen for myself. All in good time though I suppose. Its amazing that they are expanding, because this place looks big enough for me. How did I not know there was something this big out there? I remember making jokes about the "Corrections Center Ahead" sign in front of Connell High School on the sporting event bus.

Whooo hooo today is my last day of work and then I have to really kick the packing and cleaning into gear.

4 comments:

Rolene and David said...

Oh my goodness, so exciting! I'm so excited for you guys! I'm sad you won't be in Utah anymore though, only a few more months (well more than a few) and we'd be up there, oh well! We'll see you in August! :)

Dax and Jen said...

I'm so excited for you guys! We wish it was us...Dax just needs to find the dream job in the Tri-Cities and then we can do it. :) Hope the move goes well.

Katy said...

I'm really happy for you... what a fun transition!!! Good luck packing, that's always the worst part... or unpacking? or cleaning? or ..... ok, the list is pretty long!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

So how are things going? It weird to think that you're not just a few minutes away anymore. :(