Thursday, January 21, 2010

What does a 1 yr girl do?

READS, I like that she climbs into this chair in her bedroom with a book and sits there and reads all by herself. POINTS in her books, I love it because it means she's observant. EATS Vicks baby vapor rub and lately Aquaphor, so messy and gross.ACCESSORIZES! She loves pulling on mom's necklaces and wearing them around the house.

BATHES! Bath time is the best time in the house, its quiet and so peaceful.
WASHES, or tries to put herself through a cycle. She almost made it into the drum. Good thing it has a child proof lock, that I don't know how to use.
CHEESES. Her hair is getting long, halelujah. Mothers with long & thick haired girls just don't understand.
HANGS OUT. She LOVES to play with Liz. I babysat last night and the girls had a ball. Liz jumped for joy when Maddie woke up from her nap and then Maddie jumped for joy in her crib when she found out Liz was over. They are so funny.She can also CHATTER and SCREAM and FAKE CRY. But I love when she tries to uses words she can say "hi", "ow", "no no", "mommy", and "Dad's awesome" oh wait thats what Jon says. She'll point at food that I'm usually eating and then say something resembling "me". She loves smoothies I'll have to get a picture of that.

8 comments:

Eric and Carrie said...

Maddie is such a cutie! Love those dimples! And I'm so relieved that she is wearing clothes in the final picture, otherwise I'd be wondering if she owned any!

Charee said...

So cute! I love her dimples!

Katy said...

ha! love this post, too cute! great idea... and dang, Maddie is getting so big... she's adorable!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

She seems like she just hit a growth spurt. I love seeing all the new things she can do. I think it is funny that she likes to accessorize already. :)

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

Oh maddie is so darling!! She has gotten so big. I love the picture of her climbing into the washer.

The Jones said...

Julee! Maddie is SO BIG! They grow so fast so its good that you are able to enjoy every moment with her!! :) ANd hey, stalk my blog anytime!! I'm glad cause now I can do the same to yours!!

Jeanie Heslop said...

She is so cute. Glad that you finally posted and glad that I am back on a computer. I don't have much time. I will write in a couple of days

Wendy said...

Where is this baby's mother while she is eating Vicks?! Nasty. Loved seeing her. Can't wait to see her next. Send her up with Jon when he comes.