Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Holidays

Maddie's hair is growing, this picture was taken yesterday. Her latest trick is jumping, or more like her attempt at jumping. I'll be posting that video later.
What did you do for New Years? We celebrated with the Coltons at the SLC Grizzlies vs. Victoria's Salmon Kings hockey game. I really enjoy going to sporting events. Realized hockey fans like their beer.
We had pretty good seats, I should have got a picture with Liz & Maddie wearing their cute hats.Maddie was pretty good for a two hour game.
The first fight so CRAZY, I couldn't believe they were letting them throw punches. Did you know they don't stop the fight until they hit the ground? It was too violent for me. These two fought again, the Grizzlie player won.
Kelly showing off her lanyard, she caught that from above.
Unfortunately the grizzlies lost by one point after a shoot out.

Thanks Alpine Storage for the tickets, we wouldn't have had any plans for New Years Eve other wise.
Christmas was wonderful we got to go home to Washington and spend lots of time with family. I was really sad to go which is weird I normally am ready to go home by the end of the trip. I think I'm ready to leave Utah. I guess we'll just wait and see what happens. Jon will be going back to Washington this week to test for different agencies hopefully something works out. Thanks to my family and Jon's brothers family for the fun times during the holiday. I am really missing the WII tournements. We got a different camera so I don't have many pictures but here's what I got.
Dollar microphone, loved it. She knew right away what to do with it.
Princess foam chair, LOVED IT!
Dollar bouncy ball, loved it.

Maddie has been climbing in and out of the tub. She loves the bathtub, loves loves loves it. Hope your HOLIDAYS were as merry as ours. Bring it on 2010, good riddens 2009!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Glad to have you here. You failed to mention how awesome Christmas Eve was, how much you love to make Italian Sodas, and how you and your family like to throw up in Washington. Yes, I got it and so did Macey. As a matter of fact, Brad has it right now and went to bed at 6 pm. Not so fun. Not your fault but dang, a little suspicious...that's twice now.
Love the picts of Maddie and the family hockey game. Brad and I love to go to hockey games although I don't totally understand it.

Heidi said...

Hey... I am so glad you have a blog, because I am LOTS better at blogging than FB, so we can keep in touch here! Ok, it's crazy to me that the last time we saw you guys was at Tyler and Amanda's wedding and you were ready to have the baby and now I see you on your blog and she is so grown up, it's crazy how the time goes by so fast! Looks like you guys are doing good and Maddie is so cute. Having girls are so much fun huh? Our blog is private, so email me and I will get ya added to view it! heidijohadley@yahoo.com and our blog address is thegorderfam.blogspot.com! Keep in touch!

Charee said...

Love Maddie's chubby legs! We were so glad to spend some time with you guys! Now you need to come back so I can join in on the Wii tournaments!

Jeanie Heslop said...

I thought Maddie was her daddy's girls, but in these pictures the Sharps show through. Still pretty cute.

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Maddie is looking less and less like a baby and more and more like a little girl. The singing picture is great.