
Maddie loves to help with dishes.



What do think she's found?

Yes, she unrolled most of the roll today.

Thanks for the idea neighbor Kelly. My hook was a fabulous find at a garage sale for .50 cents.

Polka dots, these stickers come off the wall so I can reuse them when we have to move.

My "M" is crooked I haven't gotten around to fixing it.

The crib has become a play pen. Once we lay her down she starts to giggle and tries to stand up and bounce.
6 comments:
That's funny about the toilet paper. I'm sure she will try it again whenever she gets the chance. :) Her room looks great and I really like the dots. I should get some.
The dots are so cute! Where did you get them? Clark is enjoying the dishwasher too, it drives me nuts! Maddie is getting sooo big! She is such a cutie! :)
So cute!
Julie and Jon, Maddie is SO cute!!! We hope that all is going well for your little family! Jaxon is almost 8 months old.... man our babies didn't stay little for too long!!
She is such a doll! I want to pinch those sweet dimple cheeks!
Julie... Maddie is so cute!!! We are going to have to get together and catch up, we haven't seen you guys in so long! Looks like everything is going well! But seriously let's get together soon! Bye for now!
Post a Comment