






JUNE 8th 2009


Sad I guess Jon and I didn't take a picture together, but this is what we did on our anniversary. We worked, were parents, and thankfully we were able to go out for dinner at one of our favorite Sushi restaurants Windys Sukiyaki (thanks Wendy for the gift cert.). Maddie's teething now has 4 teeth. She's so whinny, don't get me wrong I love her to death I'm just waiting for all these teeth to come in. It was a good night though and we did go to dinner at a fun restaurant on Saturday. To Jon, thanks for putting up with me the last two, three years I guess. I love you and am grateful to have married my best friend. Oh yeah thanks for helping make such a cute baby.


5 comments:
Happy Anniversary and thanks for posting pictures of Maddie. She has changed so much since I saw her last! She's darling!
Happy anniversary!
She is a cute baby!!! And I like your hair too!
Oh, and Happy Anniversary!
Very Cute pictures. I love how we are totally in the group photo with your family! Maddie is adorable. She needs to come play with us!
Post a Comment