Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happy happy joy joy


So yesterday while cleaning my house, I found (drumroll please).....MY CAMERA! Hooray. We're happy to have it back, Maddie looks different everyday well slightly. I'm still hoping to get a big fancy one, but this will give me more time to save up for it. Also this morning as we were mourning the loss of our Bumbo chair, I had borrowed it from my neighbor but she is moving out today and wanted it back, I found one on KSL and for half the price that they cost at Walmart. We were over joyed to find out they still had it and as I type Jon is picking it up. If you don't know what the Bumbo chair is, you should find out. Maddie sits in it so well when she's outside, when she's eating, and occasionally when we don't feel like holding her we just sit her down. We had friends over last night for BBQ food, yum. I love anything grilled. We dug out our go anywhere Webber gas grill that we got as a wedding present almost 2 years ago (on Monday) and it worked really well considering the windy weather. Its been a good weekend and my house is half clean. I need to finish cleaning and setting up the bedrooms.

3 comments:

The Boyce's said...

So I'm really excited that you found your camber, but I'm a little disappointed that the only picture we got was of the bumbo! Come on Julee! haha

Whitney R said...

Yay! Your camera! Big fancy ones are great. But so hard to figure out.... Wonder how they came up with the name bumbo.. it's too close to bimbo for me. :) P.s. did you here I'm having a girl?! I hope she is as cute as yours! p.p.s. I'm so impressed you are getting your house clean, more than I can say for myself. Jaren is taking the next 2 days off to help me, so hopefully we can get it all done.

Eric and Carrie said...

So you find your camera and you talk about how much Maddie is changing, and you don't post any pictures of her???? You're killing me!! I NEED to see my niece.