Friday, May 22, 2009

Pictures, well 2 anyway...




Yay, I emailed some pictures from my phone to my email. I still can't find my camera, but this will give you an idea of how much Maddie has grown. Maddie loves being outside and we're enjoying our big yard. Jon and I (after much persuasion) will go out and pepper or play catch. We recently got a new TV and are enjoying being able to SEE our TV. I interviewed a potential new onsite manager today and she lived in Kentucky so Kelly (one of the other managers) and I did the interview over skype webcam except we couldn't see them the whole time. The interview went good and got funny when she said she had relatives in Othello. Apparently she is related to Nick Anderson and Sara Roylance, her name is Natalie Anderson Call. Anyway it will be interesting as our regional manager starts this interviewing process. Enjoy the photos more to come :) hopefully soon if I can find the darn camera.


4 comments:

Whitney R said...

she is so cute! And getting so big! I hope I can see you next week. Let me know what your schedule is like Wednesday.

The Rockin Hahns said...

Very Very cute! find your stinkin camera! I want to see more pictures!

Charee said...

Maddy is such a cutie! I feel like she's going to be in kindergarten or something before I see her again...COME HOME!!! Maybe I'll have to try to convince Todd that we need to visit Utah this summer. Also, thanks for the lettuce wrap link--we will gladly use the coupon!

Black Family said...

Oh she is so cute! She has grown soooo much! I kept checking for pics....so fun!