Thursday, January 8, 2009
Maddie's 2 mo. appt.
I forgot that I hadn't mentioned Maddie's growth! We went for her 2 mo. appt. the day before Christmas Eve. I took Jon to hold her while she got her shots. She was a brave soul and only cried just a little she got 3 different shots in the thighs. The nurse was a different but much nicer assistant thank goodness, my ped.'s regular nurse or MA or whatever is a beast. I dislike her very much. If my ped. wasn't so nice I'd change. I still might now with a different insurance situation. Wow so anyway I'll get to the point, Madelyn weighed 10 lbs 7 oz! My ped. came in and said "what are you feeding this girl?" I laughed and said "cream I think". Anyway Madelyn jumped from 4th percentile (at birth), to 6th percentile (2 weeks), to finally....42nd percentile (2 mo.). Whoo hoo! She is such a joy, I love picking her up now when she wakes up because she'll usually smile really goofy at me after I smother her with kisses. Her eyelashs have finally filled out nicely and I love when people compliment them. And her "hot lips" as a male coworker called them. What can I say she's starting to look like me, bah ha ha just kidding she's pretty well mixed. We love her and as soon as our computer is up and running I'll post some cute smiley pictures. Her latest thing is cooing all the time, I wonder what she wants to say. Till next time :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
how are all the things I lent you? I hope they are working out! come visit soon.
This makes me miss Maddy! She sounds like she getting so big!!
Hey! The knee socks I got at Target....they are just regular socks....I just pull them high to make knee socks...hee hee! So when you got Maddies her shots did she sleep and cry a lot that day? Cannot wait to see pictures...isn't it neat the first time they smile....I cried! So special!!
Oh I want my turn to hold her. When are you coming to visit? we missed you at Christmas- it just wasn't the same and we were looking forward to having you home again. I hope that you received our gifts even if they were quite a bit after Christmas. I've been meaning to call you - maybe I will just get that done one of these days. Gotta go Macey is yelling at me.
Seriously that was the first thing about the pic that i noticed, it makes me look really lumpy-but oh well its a cute pic anyway. No surgery...yet
I am so jealous, 8-9 hrs, that rocks! When do you get your computer cord? I need new pics! How did you do with her shots? I couldn't help but cry with Clarks!
Post a Comment