So yesterday was my birthday, thank you to those that remembered shame on you those that didn't or were too busy celebrating something else silly like a 5 yr. anniversary. Kidding kidding. First off I went and got a facial it wasn't the best I've ever had but it was nice and then I went shopping at downeast and wanted to buy everything in sight. I bought this outfit except the capris. Wendy may have this same black shirt that has two buttons and ties in the front. But it looks really good on me :)...and her. From there I ran to get a maternity massage. And it was super fantastic. Then I came home and Jon had done the dishes and the laundry. I got ready and we went to Layton Hills mall where he pretended to go look at a puppy in the mall for my birthday. I told him I'd kill it if he got me another one. Ok so maybe not really kill it but I'm trying to sell the one we've already got. Then we went to Teppanyakis and waited for a couple from my ward and Amanda & Beau. Everyone got along really well and our cook was hilarious. I kept laughing sort of delayed and he'd stop cooking and give a weird look. Then everyone else would start laughing. He threw shrimp that we were supposed to catch in our mouth and when he got to me he threw like three at once. Then as everyone was talking about the good food, I had decided my stomach couldn't handle the atmosphere. After a bathroom run we ran to Coldstone and got this amazing cake the kind that taste better than Baskin Robin's ever dreamed of. My was devil's food and oreo ice cream with whip cream frosting half an oreo on each slice. With little pieces of chocolate on the outside. Jon picked it bc I didn't think I'd eat any, but I did and to my dismay the whole honkin piece disappeared. Everyone sang to me too. Our friends were nice enough to let us come over host and let us all watch the Jazz game even though they lost. Mom sent me a nice card with a nice check, Amanda gave me a singing card and good cookies and a generous target card, Wendy and Charee sent me maternity shirts from Shade clothing which all looked cute but scarey to think I'd soon fill these out. All in all it was pretty much the best birthday I've ever had. The relief society left me a cute card and a bunch of my friends wrote me, Ashley left a singing voicemail :) Today we just chilled at home. We almost went and saw the Narnia II but neither of us were feeling very well. Thanks to everyone who remembered or those who thought of me. I just wanted to spoil myself and never expected all the gratuity. Other than that works the same. Mother's day was nice and Jon got me three cards one from him, one from the baby, and one from Baxster it was pretty fun even though I wanted to shoot him for spending money on 3 cards. Jon's doing good and getting better at his bike tricks. He has been letting young boys ride his bike and coaches them. I'm glad he has something to do while I'm at work on Sat. Baxster is still Baxster and is apparently too fat to sell. Because no body wants a 13 lb puppy, at least thats the impression I've gotten since I almost sold him twice. Until next time.Saturday, May 17, 2008
Happy Birthday to ME!
So yesterday was my birthday, thank you to those that remembered shame on you those that didn't or were too busy celebrating something else silly like a 5 yr. anniversary. Kidding kidding. First off I went and got a facial it wasn't the best I've ever had but it was nice and then I went shopping at downeast and wanted to buy everything in sight. I bought this outfit except the capris. Wendy may have this same black shirt that has two buttons and ties in the front. But it looks really good on me :)...and her. From there I ran to get a maternity massage. And it was super fantastic. Then I came home and Jon had done the dishes and the laundry. I got ready and we went to Layton Hills mall where he pretended to go look at a puppy in the mall for my birthday. I told him I'd kill it if he got me another one. Ok so maybe not really kill it but I'm trying to sell the one we've already got. Then we went to Teppanyakis and waited for a couple from my ward and Amanda & Beau. Everyone got along really well and our cook was hilarious. I kept laughing sort of delayed and he'd stop cooking and give a weird look. Then everyone else would start laughing. He threw shrimp that we were supposed to catch in our mouth and when he got to me he threw like three at once. Then as everyone was talking about the good food, I had decided my stomach couldn't handle the atmosphere. After a bathroom run we ran to Coldstone and got this amazing cake the kind that taste better than Baskin Robin's ever dreamed of. My was devil's food and oreo ice cream with whip cream frosting half an oreo on each slice. With little pieces of chocolate on the outside. Jon picked it bc I didn't think I'd eat any, but I did and to my dismay the whole honkin piece disappeared. Everyone sang to me too. Our friends were nice enough to let us come over host and let us all watch the Jazz game even though they lost. Mom sent me a nice card with a nice check, Amanda gave me a singing card and good cookies and a generous target card, Wendy and Charee sent me maternity shirts from Shade clothing which all looked cute but scarey to think I'd soon fill these out. All in all it was pretty much the best birthday I've ever had. The relief society left me a cute card and a bunch of my friends wrote me, Ashley left a singing voicemail :) Today we just chilled at home. We almost went and saw the Narnia II but neither of us were feeling very well. Thanks to everyone who remembered or those who thought of me. I just wanted to spoil myself and never expected all the gratuity. Other than that works the same. Mother's day was nice and Jon got me three cards one from him, one from the baby, and one from Baxster it was pretty fun even though I wanted to shoot him for spending money on 3 cards. Jon's doing good and getting better at his bike tricks. He has been letting young boys ride his bike and coaches them. I'm glad he has something to do while I'm at work on Sat. Baxster is still Baxster and is apparently too fat to sell. Because no body wants a 13 lb puppy, at least thats the impression I've gotten since I almost sold him twice. Until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha ha. I wonder who those terrible people are, the ones who had the 5 yr anniversary, and who didn't call you on your birthday. I'm sure they really did remember but then never had a chance to call because their baby was the worst ever that day and the next. But still, that's no excuse. Terrible, terrible.
Sounds like you had a fun bday, glad you're finally legal. Lillie says Happy Belated Birthday!
Your outfit looks cute. You look good!!! I want that black top now!
Post a Comment